1. If you are not willing to take a girl out, you do not deserve her. It has nothing to do with you paying for her, but if your idea of a first date is hanging at her place, you are a loser. I’m not talking about those who are already close friends and have an emotionally intimate relationship. I’m talking about when you just got her number and text her “wanna chill?” No. You just made your intentions very clear. Hang out in groups, get to know eachother, go on dates!
2. If you think that just because you’re making out it’s cool for you to go ahead and put your hand down her pants or touch her in some other way, you’re wrong. What did you do to deserve that privilege? She barely knows you. It doesn’t matter if we might physically feel that we want it because the majority of the time, emotionally we don’t, and it’s very hard for women to say no because we’ve been conditioned that we are wrong if we make a fuss about ANYTHING; furthermore, what makes you think I’d want a guy I barely know touching me? I don’t know if I can trust you or if you might have a disease or if I might be just a conquest. Until you prove your intentions, don’t even try.
3. If a girl is hesitant in any way or if she says no or cries or if she gives any signs that make you unsure about how she feels about it, then just don’t even make an attempt. You do not understand how deep a level of discomfort it subjects us to. And if she isn’t sure yet, she will let you know loud and clear if/when she is. AND it’ll be way more enjoyable when both parties are really into it.
4. If you aren’t working to improve yourself and your situation and your life, if you aren’t working toward fulfilling goals and building a stable situation for YOURSELF, you do not need to try to date.
5. LADIES, this one is specifically for you: the awkward feeling you will experience by simply stating what you want or how you feel, and the possible negative outcome on the part of the other party will be nothing compared to the inevitable turmoil you will feel inside if you go along with something you don’t want to do. You are worth saying no if you aren’t ready. He might leave, but if he does, then be even gladder that you didn’t let him have that mind control over you because he is garbage.
|me when it starts getting cloudy:||yeees|
|me when it starts raining:||yeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS|